Share | 

SVER Maps OP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: SVER Maps OP?   3/29/2010, 11:57 am

I have read a lot of forums stating how overpowered SVER maps are. Now that i have went 2 tours as SVER I can say these people are morons!

SVER maps are no more difficult than Raven or Valor. Granted the Valor aqui map is a little weak, SVER maps are fine just like they are. When I played as Raven or Valor we won some and lost some when attacking SVER. The problem is the squads who just run up the middle and don't try to flank and destroy the outside bunkers and work there way in. By going outside to inside your squad will only face fire from one side. In essence you won't have to worry about someone coming up behind you.

Flanking is very important for any PMC on any map. So as a defender you have to be wary of this fact. It's important to fortify your perimeter defenses. If you don't this is how the ninjas get by and blow everything up while your still at the bunker.

SVER maps are great but beatable if you know what your doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: SVER Maps OP?   3/31/2010, 9:44 am

I definitely don't think they're OP or anything. I have played a good few games where we lose ground pretty quickly, it's all just a matter of how the players work together.

One big difference I've already noticed is the players. On SVER there were usually plenty of medics and they were actually willing to resus you. On Raven so far I've been lucky to find a medic at all in random games, and half the time they walk right past you.

I think it's just a matter of coordination and teamwork, and so far as I've seen I think on average SVER does better than Raven (from my experience)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: SVER Maps OP?   3/31/2010, 11:43 am

Yeah I noticed the Raven medic issue on my first swim through. It really is a problem.

I subscribe to the theory it's not the map it's the players!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: SVER Maps OP?   4/1/2010, 1:29 pm

agree!, don't blame the game blame the gamer, when playing i notice that most of the complains come from players that only like to run and gun rambo style like if it is some kind of COD team death match, i think ziper designed the maps so the teams have to use team work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VDubbKilla

PostSubject: Re: SVER Maps OP?   4/6/2010, 11:58 pm

I have noticed the medic issue w/ all factions, as said it is the gamer. And as for the maps, I have had really no probs w/ any maps. They are all beatable, it is amazing what a SQUAD can do with some teamwork and communication. I find that the lack of teamwork and resussing happens the time that I play the most. mainly latenight hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SVER Maps OP?   

Back to top Go down

SVER Maps OP?
Page 1 of 1