Share | 

Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   4/18/2010, 11:04 am

Raven Invites. We vetted today. Also leadership needs to be transferred to one of us. Particualarly Stalker. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucasicool

PostSubject: Re: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   4/18/2010, 11:12 am

Ok cool...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.battlefieldgaming.tk
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   4/20/2010, 12:09 pm

Max or Stalker what do you guys think of the swap...I know playing with Max a few days ago you missed your gun but that will return somewhat, but from a Sver players perspective are the maps really OP, or is the teamwork that bad on Raven, or is the teamwork just that good on Sver. I really am torn about going to Sver. Most of the guys I run into that are from Sver (HD not included) have this ego that they are amazing at this game but seldom have I seen this high level of gamer on any other faction. It seems like once they loose the map advantage they fall apart. I have seen Sver attack and they are strong at times, just as we are but attacking they do not steam roll all the time which would prove that maps do play a large part in their skill. I know Smooth and I have talked about this but I would like more input so please share your thoughts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   4/20/2010, 12:23 pm

It's maps and players. There are some map advantages with SVER but nothing that a attacking squad working together can't handle.

I will say this. In all my time playing I have noticed that SVER players seem to always be there. If you fall you are brought back quick. It is much quicker than playing in Valor or Raven. Everyone has a med kit, most carry repair kits to.

You wouldn't believe the comments I have heard when playing as Raven or Valor going against SVER. Things like:

"These guys come out of nowhere"

"They must have 200 players"

"Can we please bleed these guys out they just keep poppin right back up"

"SVER players are like ants"

It's crazy. It is my favorite PMC. I have played each twice now and even with the awesomeness of the Raven and Valor HD bunch I still think SVER was my best experience.

You have to try it out. You will never truly know until you experience it first hand. It is a great learning experience, and if you will have a group to play with, (including me), when you get over there.

I strongly believe that you, baka, peacekeeper, all you guys on the fence NEED to come over with me to SVER and experience it from that point of view.

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   4/20/2010, 12:44 pm

Smooth-I know that you have loved Sver and I understand that. I wish that you would retuyrn to Raven so we can see the real force that is HD with everyone here at once jsut to see how much havoc we can cause as a clan. Not knowing anyone that is with Sver right now I cannot speak for them, but meeting you, Saturn, Max, and others that have made the jump from Sver I am sure they are all great guys. I would love to see though how much of a killing machine we could be with Max, Stalker, Saturn, you, Edhiibid, Peace, Baka, and other (sorry to anyone I forgot) could be. Not to mention we could have 2 squads together in most matches. Raven's HD groups is quickly growing into a force, not bad for casual gamers.

All that being said when you do go to Sver enjoy it I will look for you on the battlefield, but someday I hope to get to join you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   4/20/2010, 1:58 pm

Honestly Adam, the only reason I'd join SVER would be to get into matches with you again.
Just like Shadow mentioned I have something against SVER. Not sure why. I'd rather put bullets in their head than join their ranks lol.

I am just LOVING Raven, and all the stellar clan members we have on it right now.
Playing with Baka, Shadow, Glorious Excess, Edibhiid, Seaquan, Saturn, jjhuiz, RavageX, BMSTUBBY, Big_Uhy, Zannieyork and sooooooo many others makes it that much harder to vet out. Many of the new Raven additions I haven't played with yet ie. Max, Stalker, etc.

Me and I'm sure many others are waiting patiently for you to quickly level up and join us again! Very Happy

-Sam

Last edited by peacekeeper666 on 4/20/2010, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   4/21/2010, 9:48 pm

The little that I played with Raven, attacking from the opposite direction against SVER, I definitely see from a positioning aspect, SVER has the advantage. Even if they don't work together, they do have an advantage over the ooposition. I played a little not with the clan when I first vetted and the teamwork was way worse in Raven than in SVER. When I finally played with you guys, the team work definitely helped, but strategically, SVER had the advantage. I'm sure things will get better for me when I get my XP up and get my load outs where I need them to be. I'm having fun though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974   

Back to top Go down

Send Max-X-x-amil and Stalker1974
Page 1 of 1