Share | 

To all clan officers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: To all clan officers   4/16/2010, 10:11 am

Well our group just keeps growing. It seems like everytime we have a group we have someone asking to join our ranks. So with that I have a small request.

Please make sure if someone is interested in joining that you relay that information to me. I will then make sure our Leaders know about our new recruit, unless they check here and see it for themselves, and I can then update our roster accordingly.

We also need to see who is playing and who is not. If you have some mates not ever online let us know. If we have an email we can shoot over a message and make sure the still want to be apart of our group. We understand everyone has responsibilities and that may take them away.

Anyway just some things to throw out there from my perspective for anyone who doesn't know. So far everyone has done a great job. We have a very strong officer core and that makes things easier for everyone.

Stalker, Max if you guys have anything to add or subtract here please feel free to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/16/2010, 1:11 pm

Makes sense.

Will do buddy Wink

-Sam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/18/2010, 11:51 am

I don't mind anyone recruiting. I like what you said as a rule of thumb. But I will add, that no officer can promote anyone to officership unless the idea is proposed to the leadership. That leadership is Stalker, myself, and quickly becoming Smooth. That's a little difficult to enforce because we don't know whats going on in the other factions, but that's what I'd like to see happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arigatoanime
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/18/2010, 6:07 pm

My apologies Max. I didn't ask before promoting CerebralMcG, but you seemed okay with it last night when we grouped up, so next time I will check with you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/20/2010, 1:23 pm

As it seems like most of the Sver leaders are vetting to Raven now and most are wanting their leadership back. I will drop mine so that we have fewer players deciding who will be in the clan. I think that an actual leader will have to drop me down not sure if I can do it to myself. With that being said I do have some former OSK members still looking to vet and wanting to join so I ask that they be given the oppurtunity to join us when they are at that point. I know that they fit the HD code but I also know that we need to get permission before inviting some so I will let you guys know when they are ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/20/2010, 1:38 pm

Shadow I don't see any reason why you should drop your officer status.

I think what Max was saying was that for us officers to not "promote" clan members into "officers" without first confirming with the leadership (Max, Stalker and soon enough Adam). I don't think they meant not to invite members into the clan. They actually have no problem with that.

So there's no reason for you to drop your stat.

-Sam

Last edited by peacekeeper666 on 4/20/2010, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/20/2010, 2:11 pm

Oh no you will keep your officership. Sam is spot on. Max just doesn't want people promoting officers in the clan without first talking to a leader.

Everyone can recruit new players. Hell the help is wonderful! Only officers can invite new members to the clan though. Then if someone new comes aboard let a leader know.

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/21/2010, 9:20 pm

Shadow, I think you should keep your rank. No need to drop your title. You were well on your way to being promoted anyway. And you guys can invite anyone. As long as you feel they are a great fit for us. And you said they are so we tust you. Don't demote yourself. You're good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   4/22/2010, 5:01 pm

Just don't want to get into the too many cheifs and not enough indians mentalilty. I know that I am new to the clan and I am loving it. I have always been more of a team player that leads through action then directive so it true makes me no difference. I like where the clan is going and I like the type of players you are attracting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all clan officers   

Back to top Go down

To all clan officers
Page 1 of 1