Welcome To The HighDef HD Gaming Clan Forum

Share | 

Clan Recruitement List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Clan Recruitement List   3/28/2010, 9:25 pm

This is the thread for recruitment into HighDef (HD) Valor. Our clan is looking for mature people who like using teamwork and who are not out to play only for "points". You don't have to be a great player, just want to work as a team, use your mics and have fun.

Please leave us your PSN ID, email address and a brief description of yourself. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Remember you don't have to be a great player, you really just need to want to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highdef.guildealliance.com
Lieutena

PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitement List   4/1/2010, 1:37 pm

I'll join.I don't have a mic,but I'm getting one soon.I will join under the conditions that there will be no dirty talking in the clan,no tking,no sending me bad messages,and no bullying.Agree to those terms and I will give PSN.
Back to top Go down
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitement List   4/1/2010, 2:48 pm

In all fairness we currently don't have a clan presence on Valor. We are about 18 to 20 deep on SVER and 8 deep on Raven. We have aspirations of extending to Valor but currently everyone who has joined is on either Raven or SVER.

I can point you toward a good clan that meets what you said in your post. The clan name is Battlefield Gaming and their site is www.battlefieldgaming.tk

You should check them out. The have a good Valor presence. The leader name is lucasicool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
itazi

PostSubject: Joining   4/11/2010, 9:35 am

i Would like to join Highdef. you guys seem like a fun filled clan with guys who work as a team and doesnt do any BS stuff. I am in valorand would like to join the valor chapter. im currently lvl 50 and have the ranks of sqaud, platoon and soon to be OIC.
Back to top Go down
Lordmous

PostSubject: Joining   4/11/2010, 10:03 am

I would also like to join Highdef, currently playing on S.V.E.R and am intrested in some fun team play. I have a mic and am on quite often.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitement List   4/11/2010, 10:53 am

Cool itazi I will get you out an invite pronto. Welcome aboard!

Sure Lordmous we are happy to have you. I will have one of our SVER officers get you out an invite asap.

Thank you guys for your interest in HighDef.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highdef.guildealliance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitement List   

Back to top Go down

Clan Recruitement List
Page 1 of 1