33%
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Final PMC..?   4/14/2010, 10:47 am

I know that some of you are working your way through the final PMC to have tried all 3. So my question is who would be your choice for the final PMC to stay with (or at least the 1 you want to be after you have seen them all). I am getting close to 60 with Raven and I have played Valor already, but I am having some doubts about playing Sver. I have heard great things about them but something just doesn't seem all that appealing to me Question ...If it looks like most are going to go back to Sver I may just wait till that happens to try it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Final PMC..?   4/14/2010, 12:33 pm

Well I haven't 100% decided but I am leaning toward SVER or Raven. Valor is great but my preference is one of these two. I had the best time playing as SVER, but Raven has the best weapons (except shottie).

But I am all for where the clan needs and wants me. I go where I am needed most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Final PMC..?   4/14/2010, 12:49 pm

Yeah I would have to say either Raven or SVER, I like SVERs look better, but I have gotten to like playing on Raven (a lot more with a clan than with randoms). I'm perfectly fine with going where the clan goes, but I'd probably say SVER has a slight edge in my book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid345
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Final PMC..?   4/14/2010, 4:19 pm

I would definitely say I'm going to stay in Valor since I started as Valor and I just think playing as SVER is way too easy sometimes. I love Valor's gear and guns and I just think I have a lot more fun playing in Valor. I have no interest in Raven since I've never liked them. If Smooth vets out of Valor I would like to continue being in the Valor part of HD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Final PMC..?   4/14/2010, 4:29 pm

Hey solid I'm looking forward to playing with you again. I'm still looking for players to join up on the Valor side. If you would keep your ears open for us on potential recruits to help build us up.

I appreciate you would stay with HD if I vetted out. I'm a team player and will go wherever I'm needed most. I'm hoping to catch you on tonight. You've been the most active Valor member with me and if you want to help me recruit I would appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
solid345
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Final PMC..?   4/14/2010, 6:20 pm

Yea no problem I'll try and help with recruiting no doubt. The thing is I don't really play that much during the week since I've got school so I usually get on weekend night. I used to be free Friday nights but I've got work now. I've got limited play time but I'll help out as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final PMC..?   

Back to top Go down

Final PMC..?
Page 1 of 1