Share | 

All about us!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: All about us!   4/12/2010, 8:41 pm

I thought I'd Let you guys know about how HD came to be, what we've been through, what we're all about, and where we'd like to go. Feel free to post your comments. I'd love to read what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: All about us!   4/12/2010, 10:09 pm

Very cool Max. Nice post that really show the important of the HD tag. I wish I could've been there since the beginning but in hindsight I am glad to be apart of something with a meaning like HellDogs/HighDef.

You know if you guys wanted to we may be able to use the HellDog moniker on MAG just by changing the E to 3. So instead of HellDogs it would read H3llDogs or we spell it like these variations:

I-IellDogs

!-!ellDogs

/-/ellDogs

7-7ellDogs

He77 Dogs

Just throwing those out there. I know the name means a lot and it wouldn't be a problem changing it. That way if we spelled it with one of those variations we could also use the logo, the tag, and we could easily revert back to HellDogs when we go to another game. This would keep the legacy alive and that's something I would like to do for you and Stalker.

On the logo I know it has special meaning but I found a guy who is making us up some signatures using the HighDef Logo. He is really talented, free, and has done a lot of the signature bars and logo's you see on the MAG forums. I know if we wanted to revert back we could get him to use the old logo and update it for us.

I mean really all we would do is change the variation of the clan for MAG but once we get our clan up in SOCOM or other titles we can use HellDogs with no variation.

I like this and would love to know what you and Stalker think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: All about us!   4/12/2010, 10:23 pm

I think the 3 of us need to have a meeting. I like your ideas, but I llike the HighDef evolution. I think the new name attracts more people than the "Hell" moniker. But of course, I will not make a decision nor say what to do without conferring wih Stalker first.

But I do want the 3 of us to have a chat very soon. HighDef Gaming has grown on me and I think we can take that places.

Kudos to you for everything that you've done and are doing. As you can see, this is very personal and dear to Stalker and I and you've done much to enhance the experience. I'm glad you've come aboard with us and that you're apart of this. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stalker1974
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: All about us!   4/18/2010, 11:12 am

yea i like the highdef to but smooth you are the man you have made this clan come back to life couldnt dream of playin without you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucasicool

PostSubject: Re: All about us!   4/18/2010, 11:15 am

What about me? just kidding...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.battlefieldgaming.tk
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: All about us!   4/25/2010, 10:14 pm

Just putting my two cents in but I really like the HellDogs name. High Def is good but it doesn't have the same feel that HellDogs has (sounds more hardcore). I understand the High Def may attrack more but we are all adults and can handle the HellDogs title. I feel like when I tell someone that HD stands for High Def gaming I usually get the "Why is that the name do you only play High Def TV's and Games..?" It sounds lame but telling someone that I am from HellDogs it sounds like I am from a group of odd balls that have a kick butt ask questions later attitude....(which is kinda what we seem like).
But again this is just my two cents...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about us!   

Back to top Go down

All about us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HighDef Gaming Clan Forum :: HighDef Clan Discussion :: HD History-
Jump to: