HomeChatGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The HighDef HD Gaming Clan Forum

Share | 

Looking to join the Valor chapter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spartanyautja

PostSubject: Looking to join the Valor chapter   4/10/2010, 12:57 am

*waves* Hi ya, I shot an email to Asmooth asking what I needed to do to join but I figured I would post here as well. I finally picked up a copy of MAG last week. I played during the beta and had a blast but got left behind by the clan I was in. So I was hoping to hook up with you guys and get some team work goin. I usually play a medic or some kind of support (play that in BFBC2 over on Xbox).

Im 39 years old, from North Carolina and been playing games online for a while now and while I do get frustrated I never cuss out team mates or trash talk. Just not my thing. I do have a mic and I do love MAG.

PSN tag is spartanyautja. I believe its all one word anyway. IF that doesnt take put a space between spartan and yautja. Anyways I look forward to hearing from and seeing you guys online.

Steve aka Spartan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the Valor chapter   4/10/2010, 1:25 am

We are happy to have you! Now in all fairness our Valor chapter is still very small (just me). We have 18 members inn Raven and 20+ in SVER and will have some vets from both soon come over to Valor. I am still actively recruiting and we should fill our ranks in no time. Let me know if you are still interested and I will send you a invite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson

Looking to join the Valor chapter
Page 1 of 1