Share | 

Attacking or Defending???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Attacking or Defending???   4/8/2010, 2:16 pm

I MUCH prefer attacking. Although I carry a med and repair tool when defending and get a lot of points that way, I prefer to attack. It's probably because I am a VERY aggressive player and much prefer pushing hard to an objective and setting charges.

And the beauty of it is I feel comfortable pushing hard when I have the clan behind me. That way if I go down, most of the time I am brought right back up. The other clan mates will see another member pushing hard and in turn they will push hard with them. That is how objectives get taken out by advancement not setting back and waiting.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Attacking or Defending???   4/8/2010, 3:00 pm

I don't really mind either way, I really enjoy attacking, but if I had to choose I'd pick defending. I've just always been into that. Even in sports like soccer, I LOVE playing defense.
Nobody takes down my house! lol

-Sam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Attacking or Defending???   4/8/2010, 3:14 pm

Well I'm probably a lot better at Defense because I work a lot better having everything out in front of me. I like knowing where I am and where the enemy can come from, so when you put me on a bunker I know which places to focus. That and I like securing the bunker or whatever and then pushing the attackers as far back as I can and pinning them down. I love seeing them get more desperate and trying anything to break through. Laughing

I do enjoy attacking though because I enjoy that moment where you take a bunker or an objective and flood onto the next thing and overwhelm them. But I do tend to get a little lost and overwhelmed when things don't go well lol.

So for my sake I enjoy playing defense even if it gets boring. If I can hold my ground and make it so the enemy just stops trying then I know I'm doing my job well, but I'm more than happy to go put a hurting on the enemy on offense as well. Nothing is as much of an insult as taking the enemy's home turf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking or Defending???   

Back to top Go down

Attacking or Defending???
Page 1 of 1