Share | 

HD has some very good players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 12:55 pm

I've noticed throughout SVER and now Raven that when we play together as a group of 3 or 4 almost always we earn at least 2 of the 3 mvp spots on a map.

I think the biggest reason for this is always having one another's back. If I go down someone is always there to get me up, which in turn means they get 10 points (20 close to frago) and I can keep killing without having to wait to respawn. This goes for all of our clan. We do a great job of keeping each other alive and that allow us to get points and keep killing. Not to mention setting or disarming charges.

That is another reason why playing with an awesome clan like this one is so rewarding. Players who are not in it for only themselves.

Ahhh...Teamwork is so great!

Has anyone else noticed this?

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 1:46 pm

Definitely agree, I can play a regular game with randoms and not do nearly as well as I do with a couple of guys who have my back. It's nice to have those few people who notice when you go down and come pick you back up. Not to mention communicating about where people are and the like.

So really our clan is pretty much th best thing ever. I don't even know how many mvp spots we had yesterday but I felt like it was a lot if not every match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 1:53 pm

Okay....now you guys are just teasing. lol
I can't wait to go online tonight after a few days of no time due to work.

There's many new members now that I haven't yet played with.

-Sam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 1:59 pm

I get such tired head when I play with randoms. I try to revive and call out enemy locations when with randoms but it always falls on deaf ears.

Everything revolves around staying alive. you can't earn points why waiting to respawn. Our entire clan excels at rezzing and it show when we are together.

I have even got to the point of having my own personal medic follow me around. In SVER it was Saturnsky and on Raven it's Edib!

Hey if my deaths contribute points to the other members of the clan well then I will take a purple heart ribbon every match. LoL
Back to top Go down
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 2:02 pm

Nope Sam no teasing. Me and Edib played a lot together yesterday and throughout the day we normally had at least 4 to 6 of us on.

It seemed like everytime we played we saw an HD member on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd MVP. A few matches we filled all the spots up.

Hopefully we see you on so you can join in on the fun.
Back to top Go down
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 2:07 pm

You have it all wrong Smooth! It's not about the points, it's your skill. You're usually right in the action and I just so happen to like being right there with bullets flying all over the place. And what kind of teammate would I be if I let you die when you could be helping to take objectives?

Plus I know how much I hate having to run back from the spawn point, so I try not to have anyone else have to if I can help it.

And randoms either sit back and try and snipe or are oblivious to everything and run blindly ahead, while trampling over you as you bleed out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 2:12 pm

To many times random medics have actually walked right over my flailing dying body while I'm on the mic saying medic you just stepped on me, please heal. Then I watch them just walk around in circles for 15-20 seconds while I lay there dying until an enemy finally shoots them.

So frustrating
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highdef.guildealliance.com
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 2:15 pm

I actually had some kind person try to walk over and rez me with his repair kit once lol. He was really confused and walking around me in circles for a few seconds before getting shot, but it was a valiant effort. I applaud him for at least trying tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/8/2010, 2:18 pm

I have had that happen on more than 1 occassion. I think people put there repair tool in the first spot on the loadout and so they pull it out first thinking it's the rez gun.

or...

they just haven't played enough to know the difference.
Back to top Go down
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/11/2010, 6:10 pm

HD is a very strong unit. Our teamwork and togetherness is what makes us so unbeatable. The game is not as enjoyable when I don't play with any of our mates. It's sickening watching someone with health abilities run right by you when you're down, and don't heal you. I hate that. Especially when you're in a position to do some damage, when you've worked so hard to advance your position, and helped to advance the position of your other teammates and one selfish idiot just runs right by you. I hate that. Now, I hate to say it, but when I'm not playing with HD, I'm very quick to bleed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/11/2010, 6:34 pm

I'm right there with you Max, half the time I die in random games I find that no one even bothers to look at me. But HD is an awesome unit, we've definitely got some awesome players!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saturnsky
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/11/2010, 10:35 pm

Yep i was smooth's walking rez machine. it strange now trying to attack SVER. Everthing is backwards. I can see why we hardly ever lost...getting across the river/bridge to attack is hard as hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/11/2010, 11:24 pm

Yeah that is one thing I quickly noticed. SVER's players are very well acquainted with their maps and for the most part its very hard to beat them back without a good coordinated push.

They aren't perfect but they are damn near impossible to beat with a group of randoms running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

I've come to the point where I primarily A) love defending, B) love attacking Valor, C) hate attacking SVER because I know my chances of winning are slim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/12/2010, 10:59 am

yeah Sver's maps are very difficult to attack (AQ and DOM) it seems like every bunker can help another...no other faction has that advantage (Raven has 1 bunker that can cover another kinda). Sver AQ takes a group of 2 well coordinated squads just to take out 1-2 bunkers and keep them down. Last night attacking SVER on AQ was brutal. The other thing I have noticed is that SVER's bunkers can shoot you almost all the way to the point that you are at the bunker, I know Valor and Raven's bunkers have that wall in front so if you get inside 15ft then the gunner can no longer shoot you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/12/2010, 11:14 am

SVER maps do give the advantage of wonderful sight lines. I agree there is not enough cover between spawn and bunker. I know in my time played it has been easier to help another SVER squads bunker than Raven or Valor.

When attacking maps like that coordination and teamwork is key. You really need to work outside in. This way you only take enemy fire from one side not two. You really don't have to cover your flank and can focus your attention solely on the next closest bunker. If you get 6 to 8 guys with rez kits working together from outside in then the bunkers will fall.

What you get the majority of the time is 2 or 3 guys respawning and running down toward the bunker and by the time they get there the other 3 or 4 members have just died and are waiting to respawn, so you really only have 3 or 4 guys trying to take an objective when you really need to wait until the entire squad has respawned and make a coordinated attack.
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/12/2010, 3:24 pm

Oh yea it can be done. I see it fall in under 7 min before, but the teamwork is a MUST!!!! no other faction do you have to have such a large group working together to accomplish a simple task. 2-3 guys can take down most outside bunkers if they are good. We struggled with 6 HD guys and help from another squad to take down a Sver bunker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/12/2010, 3:24 pm

Oh yea it can be done. I see it fall in under 7 min before, but the teamwork is a MUST!!!! no other faction do you have to have such a large group working together to accomplish a simple task. 2-3 guys can take down most outside bunkers if they are good. We struggled with 6 HD guys and help from another squad to take down a Sver bunker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   4/12/2010, 3:27 pm

Damn those SVER guys! It does feel pretty rewarding, like you accomplished something when you see a SVER bunker blow up. You just have to be vigil that they don't have it repaired in 15 seconds then its a whipping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HD has some very good players   

Back to top Go down

HD has some very good players
Page 1 of 1