HomeChatGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The HighDef HD Gaming Clan Forum

Share | 

Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/3/2010, 9:31 pm

Hey guys! Like some of you know I leveled up on sver all by myself since nobody from there was never on, so when I finally reached 60 Peace told me that he was playing by himself as well so I decided to vet back over to raven.

So I want to ask any of the active members on mag:
Does any of you have any ideas on how to bring all of the active clan members from all the 3 pmcs to a single one?

From me: i don't mind deleting my character to move over to a pmc where everybody is going to be at, trophies don't really matter to me, what i really love in this game is the team work and be able to play with my friends( wich we can't do when we all are spread up in diferent factions) and i don't care if it is Valor,Raven or Sver as long as all the clan members are there.

So if any of you have any sugestions, trow them in, i'm sure that we could find a solution and go back to having a full squad of HD members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/4/2010, 5:21 pm

I totally agree Baka.

We've been playing a few matches together now. We keep missing each other to play more though. Last night me and Zannieyork had been playing for like 6hrs so by the time you got on, i had been super tired lol. sorry buddy.

As for ideas, I'm all ears but honestly as many of you know I doubt I'll leave Raven.

What's funny is many of the clan members on Raven are like never on and we have soooo many. I think time to clean up house is in order...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/5/2010, 8:43 pm

Yep I finally got to play a match with Sam and Ricky. Unfortunately I had to get off after only 1 map, but that was the first time I have played MAG with another clan member in atleast a couple months.

So for any clan members who are beginning to play MAG again and you want to play with the clan then I would suggest to join Raven as quick as possible.

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/6/2010, 1:53 am

Yep only one match and all three of us got the MVP slot Smile

I got kicked off midway through the next match with Ricky and couldn't get in again after a while so i gave up for the night.

But ya I agree, I've always said we should concentrate this clan more on one PMC as it's much more manageable and we'll all enjoy it that much more. And I really think the PMC of choice would be Raven. We all seem to like it a lot.

Maybe if we organize this site to be more geared to one PMC that would liven things up more again and all new recruits we get would add to an already active focused PMC.

Just my thoughts. I would like to know what others think/have in mind to get things rolling again.

I also wouldn't mind the name to be changed from High Def to Hell Dogs. Honestly the way we play and earn top squad in almost the majority of matches we look more like a "Hell Dog" kinda group Twisted Evil

-Sam
P.s. It was greattt to play with you again Smooth!! And of course you as always Ricky! Let's keep this going Smile That DLC is coming super soon. Can't wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/6/2010, 1:06 pm

Yes, it is awesome to be able to play with clan members again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid345
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/8/2010, 9:56 pm

Since the 1.60 patch, MAG is a lot better for me so once I can vet, I think I'm going to come over to Raven so we can all play together. I don't think I've even played with half of you guys so that will be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLORIOUS_EXCESS

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/9/2010, 3:20 pm

What time do you guys usually play so I can join you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/9/2010, 3:23 pm

I play afternoons, most of the times between 7 and 10 and if the game is going good sometimes I stay up until 12 or latter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   6/9/2010, 3:29 pm

If I'm not seeing the gf then it's from 7pmEST until like midnight.

If I'm seeing her then it's from 11pmEST till like 1 or 2am

-Sam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?   

Back to top Go down

Ideas to bring active clan members to the same pmc?
Page 1 of 1