Welcome To The HighDef HD Gaming Clan Forum

Share | 

Who are we?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Who are we?   4/2/2010, 1:16 am

My real name is Adam Farguson. I'm married and have 4 boys. I live in a small town called Justin here in Texas. You will also see me as ASmoothKillminal on the forum.

I love games and play just about everything I can. My first passion is shooters but I will play anything and everything. I really love what Zipper is doing with MAG. It is my favorite game!

If anyone need anything please don't hesitate to ask. I will help out in anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highdef.guildealliance.com
saturnsky
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: About Me   4/2/2010, 11:53 am

Real name is Todd Stuver. 36 yrs old and live in Concord NC. In game known as Saturnsky. MAG is by far my favorite game.
Yes I work for Saturn and drive a Sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/2/2010, 11:58 am

And all this time I thought it had something to do with the planet! LoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/2/2010, 6:22 pm

I live in Monroe NC my name is Ricardo but all my buds call me Ricky i'm 30 years old, I work at a mechanic shop ,one of my favorite things to do is play videogames and watch any kind of japanese tv (anime, movies, shows,music) in short i love everything about Japan and one of my dreams is to go and visit and who knows if i like it maybe move over there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxXxamiL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/2/2010, 8:26 pm

John Stokes is who I am. I may just be the elder statesman of the group. I am 43 years old. I am very much so unhappily married. I have the absolute most beautiful little 8 year old girl, who looks just like me, and is the love of my life. I live in Plainfield, New Jersey. I am a Life Wholesaler with Prudential Financial, and I'm doing pretty well for myself.

I'm loving MAG. I am a video gamer from as far back as I can remember. The Atari 2600 is that "far back as I can remember" console, so it's been a while. I am a gamer. One of my favorite places in the entire world growing up was the arcade. If its a game, I'll play it, and chances are, I'd be good at it. My #1 favorite video game of all time is/was Doom, the PC version. I favor FPS's (First Person Shooters), racing games and sports games.

Favorite games include Uncharted 1 & 2, Batman: Arkum Asylum, Max Payne 1 & 2, The God of War franchise, (which I do not have 3 yet), and at the top of that list the Socom Franchise. Actually, the HD Clan was born during the very first night of playing Socom 1. Check the HD History thread shortly for the history, which will explain allot. The Need For Speed Franchise. The Tiger Woods Franchise, The Maddens, NBA Lives and suprisingly, The Incredibles and The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer, (thanks to my daughter).

I look forward to playing with you guys. I'm loving this clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/3/2010, 3:23 am

My name is Sam. From Toronto, Canada. Probably the only Canadian on here loll.
29 yrs old
I own a retail store that keeps me extremely busy.
Not married, but do have a steady/long term relationship going.
No kids.

I love FPS games, and unfortunately I don't really play any other types. FPS is my true passion. Maybe its cause it helps me get some stress out after a long days work loll.
Other FPS games I've enjoyed: Resistance 1, Killzone2, Army of Two (1st and second one). Never really liked COD / MW2.

I'm very much so liking MAG! It's a great concept with the whole teamwork idea, and I find that there are many skilled players on it.

I had a great time joining in the battlefield with a few of you this evening, and look forward to many more Smile

-Sam

Last edited by peacekeeper666 on 4/3/2010, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a bit more)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jjhuiz
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/3/2010, 8:54 am

I am Jeff Huizenga aka jjhuiz, creative huh? Smile I live in central Illinois and am married with two wonderful childern. In my professional life, I am a financial advisor and stay pretty busy keeping my clients on track with their financial journeys.

In my hobby life, I enjoy playing games with my son and MAG. Look forward to when he gets older and can join us. I am busy with sports for the kids and spending time taking care of our 6 acres with four dogs and two horses.

I am excited to be a part of the group and working together. It gets frustrating working on your own when the game is really designed for teams to work together. This team has been fun as we do work together.

Thanks to our team leaders and lets go kick some butt!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nevets010010
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/5/2010, 1:17 pm

My real name is Steven Vass. I'm from Regina, SK, Canada, 32 years old, not married (longterm girlfriend who's in University leaving me a lot of time for games) and no kids.

I'm a relative newb to the online gaming experience and am really digging this game and this crew.

For money I work as a Traffic Controller at a call centre. Not for money I work trying to get a Hockey RPG website off the ground and I play guitar in a rock band.

Pleasure meeting all of you and I'll see you out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CerebralMcG
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/5/2010, 3:10 pm

Nevets and I actually work at the same place just in different departments;

I was a MW2 (Xbox 360) freak until I recently got a PS3. Steve and I wanted to get a game we could cause some damage on together and MAG seemed like the right fit. Needless to say I have not turned my 360 on since.

Huge fan of the GOW series, just finished playing through 1 and 2 over the past week, hence lack of game play on MAG.

See you all on the battlefield soon! Great clan to be apart of!

Last edited by CerebralMcG on 3/15/2012, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weebigandy

PostSubject: about me   4/5/2010, 5:37 pm

He guys my real names Andy Hawthorne and i am from a small town called Dumfries in SCOTLAND yeah you read it right Scotland(i might be the furthest away member of the clan?) I am 24 years oldand am a nursery teatcher. I also am a drummer in a band called the fighting 69th we play our own style of rock! My fiance it training to be a teacher leaving me time for video games i like most games loving MAG, Modern warfare 2 and race driver grid at the moment.

Looking forward to gaming with you guys.

Keep it real. Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/6/2010, 11:44 pm

Hey, I'm Nathaniel Hutcheson (or Nate, Nat, Hutch, or any shortening you may wish to use) and I'm from Athens, GA. Somehow I seem to be the youngest clan member so far (I'm 20). I love playing almost any and all music. I've played quite a bit of COD but after I tried MAG I haven't been able to go back since and I couldn't be happier.

PS- The teamwork you can have with clan members is so much nicer than just watching all the randoms run around aimlessly. Even one or two guys you know makes a huge difference.

-Nathaniel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/8/2010, 5:26 pm

Hello, I am usually not one to share my real name (mainly because few people refer to me by it). My name is TJ. I am 30 and have a beautiful little girl who tries a little too hard to play video games with her daddy sometimes. On more than 1 occasion I have lost a 1000pt game b/c she has removed the disk. I love MAG I have played through Valor 2x and now gone to Raven (not sure if I will do Sver...?) I do play other games as well (The Show,BFBC2, COD, U2, etc...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave02

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/10/2010, 10:23 pm

Sup guys, I'm Jeremiah Ennis (IN-US not E-NIS), I live in Bardstown, Ky Also known as the Bourbon Capital of the World... I'm 23 and I've been playing video games since I was 3... I really just picked up FPS's in the past year and seem to have a knack for em... Can't get away from em now, Mag takes the top spot of my favorites by far, But I also Enjoy Fear and Fear 2, though I'm not limited to FPS I'll play just about any game you sit me in front of... I work 3rd shift at an automotive assembly plant, and have two 2 yr olds, a boy and a girl, I'm really looking forward to getting in there and mixing it up with you guys

Peace,

JT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/10/2010, 10:39 pm

Hey Reave we have some of us on now if you wanted to join us. It's about 9:40 pm central time
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
jaykilla

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/11/2010, 6:51 pm

Sup...my name is James Keller...but just call me j.k. or Killa. I'm 26 with two kids from port arthur tx. I recently started playing my ps3 again, i use to play my xbox heavy until my 3 year old boy took it from me (sounds crazy but he loves CoD)...so MAG has been my drug which is very addicting. I guess my job is rapping...well it pays the bills...nothing major just the local joker. I love shoes, kush , and video games. hit me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordmousey

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   4/15/2010, 4:45 pm

Soup, name is Sam Ingram... I am from the UK so I may actually be further away than weebigandy. I am 18 (so possible youngest?). I love video games and am an insomniac so time zones are no problem for me (just no mic after 11pm GMT).

No job yet but studying Engineering and hopefully going to Newcastle University next year XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are we?   

Back to top Go down

Who are we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HighDef Gaming Clan Forum :: HighDef Clan Discussion :: About Me-
Jump to: