HomeChatGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The HighDef HD Gaming Clan Forum

Share | 

Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?   5/11/2010, 12:10 pm

This is one of 2 types of PS3 controllers that resemble a computer mouse with a little nunchuck dongle for movement.

From everything I have read if you have ever used the keyboard and mouse combo with a FPS it is the way to go, so they made one that will work with the PS3. These things look pretty cool and from the reviews I read from experienced PC gamers who play console but hate the controller to complete newbs to PC gaming who have only used a console controller, they are all saying how awesome and responsive this thing is.

So as a complete newb to the PC, keyboard and mouse gaming I really would like to try this out. So does anyone have or ever tried something like this, and who here wants to purchase this item for me and ship it to my address?

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?   5/11/2010, 2:17 pm

Purchase it and send it to your address? That sounds like a good deal... Wait what?

No but seriously I haven't but I tried to play an online fps once on a pc and I sucked it is harder than it looks.

I just looked at one in amazon and looks cool i'm just wondering what do you use to aim mouse or the stick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?   5/11/2010, 8:53 pm

Tried it before EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Like Baka said it is harder than it looks plus if your not used to moving the mouse to play you will have a huge learning curve. With time it may work but I don't think your going to get that much better if at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?   5/11/2010, 11:03 pm

From what I read you use the mouse to aim. I have watched some vids on this so I want to try it out.

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?   5/12/2010, 9:43 am

Good luck bud. Do you have a Wii? If so then you know how difficult it can be to switch up the way you play a game. PC gamers are good with mice because that is how they learn, hardcore console gamers are good with controllers because that is how they learned. I would say that over time you may learn to like it and be better at it. I just think that if you avg kills in a match is 20 with a controller it is not going to jump to like 50 with this. On the other side of this I have heard that snipers have the best luck with the mouse method so maybe you will improve your snipping skills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?   5/12/2010, 11:44 am

I agree with shadow, I would say if you have been playing on a pc and you buy a ps3 and you want to keep your same playing style I'd say that's the way to go.

And on the other side if one day I move on and start playing on a pc(wich I don't think will happen) I would buy something like a usb ps3 style controler so I don't have to change my gaming
style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?   

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have or heard of the FragNstein?
Page 1 of 1