HomeChatGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The HighDef HD Gaming Clan Forum

Share | 

Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/10/2010, 11:19 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad To all of you who do not know ASmoothKillminal has traded MAG in on WAW. It was truely a sad day however I know that we can push forward and make it through this difficult time. Smooth you will be missed but never forgotten.....Goodbye friend see you in the future... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/10/2010, 12:00 pm

I'll buy it again when the new map pack comes out. But it better be a map pack and not some damn unlock code for a new camo color! I'll be back soon enough!

Just getting really bored with it right now. So I enjoyed World at War and thought it would tide me over nicely until something better comes along. So far so good.

But thank you Shadow for the kind words, and don't you fret guys. In the classic words of one Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'll be back!

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/10/2010, 1:19 pm

You better be! MAG just isn't the same with you! I know how you feel though, I've been getting bored of it. I find myself playing some of my old games just to get trophies or something because they are a bit less repetitve than matches of MAG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/10/2010, 2:03 pm

And that's all it is really, just a break. money was kinda tight so I decided to trade MAG in instead of buying WaW outright. Not a huge deal though from what I read the "BIG" DLC is suppose to release next month, so I have plenty of time to get bored with WaW and jumping back over to MAG.

I may even give Red Dead a try but I'm not buying it until you guys tell me it's worth it.

make gif
Back to top Go down
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/10/2010, 2:57 pm

Nooooo!

Smooth!

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/10/2010, 5:15 pm

I mean yeah, it's not a big deal. I've been doing the same thing except I've just been borrowing games instead of trading them in. I'm hoping the DLC is going to be awesome.

I'll be sure to tell you how Red Dead is as soon as I get my hands on it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/11/2010, 3:41 pm

Huh? What? Smooth is gone?? nooooooooooooooooooooooo

You're the one that got many of us into this clan buddy. You better come back soon! Smile

I've been on more lately, and I think I'm one of a few that am still really enjoying MAG. Been playing with a lot of randoms recently but thankfully they've had good teamwork going. Didn't lose one match out of many yesterday. Even the SVER maps we took out within 5 minutes a couple times! booya!

Seeing as how many of you are on SVER now, I've been trying to join into your games and find you on the opposite end of the field. lol. So far all your matches had been too full. Will keep trying though Wink

-Sam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   5/11/2010, 3:48 pm

I'll be back pretty soon. Just waiting for a new map pack for MAG or for me to bore of WaW. Whatever happens first.

make gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)   

Back to top Go down

Smooth has moved on....or has he? (Shadow, I edited it)
Page 1 of 1