Share | 

Is anyone else getting kinda bored?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 9:59 am

I haven't really been on that much the last couple weeks, but when I am I seem to get bored playing MAG very quickly.

They really need to release some new maps, or new shadow war setup or something because I am getting kind of tired of the same thing everytime.

What do you guys think?

make gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/adamfarguson
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 10:34 am

I kind of agree. I've had finals this past week (only 2 more days ugh), but when I have gotten on it's been a little boring. I still enjoy a game of MAG, but I can't really play for hours on hours like I used to. I find I usually play 2 or 3 games and then I turn it off.

New maps or game types would be awesome, or change up the war bonuses or something. It really is the same thing over and over.

I am looking forward to RDR though >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 10:48 am

I found the next on the mag forum a week ago, posted by Ziper:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAG v1.05 - Known Issues (UPD: April 22, 2010)[ Edited ] .Options
Mark as NewBookmarkSubscribeSubscribe to RSS FeedHighlightPrintEmail to a FriendReport Inappropriate Content...02-11-2010 04:59 PM - last edited on 04-22-2010 02:11 PM

Hey everyone,

We’ve had several people request a one-stop shop for any and all known MAG issues while providing updates as to where we stand on addressing them and/or fixing them. This is the purpose of this thread. Before we begin, however, here are a couple of notes:

In addition to the bug fixes below there are other ongoing projects we’re working on as it relates to MAG:

•Fast Attack Add-on (New Sniper Rifles, Improved Light Armor - Release on April 29)
•Downloadable Maps/ Major Add-on (Details and release info will be revealed in May)
•Map balance adjustments (Details and release info is TBD)
•Ongoing gameplay/AI enhancements (Details and release info to be revealed in May)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see they are working on maps and some other stuff, the Fast Attack Add-on has been released already, and the Downladdable maps info will be released this month. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 10:52 am

Well I hope they are good ones! They've certainly been taking their sweet time!

I do hope they do something with this game, I would hate to see it die out. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 10:52 am

Yeah I read that to on the MAG forums. That is what I am looking forward to, but I'm sure we are looking at info toward the end of May and release early June, so it's still a ways off.

make gif
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 10:54 am

yeah unless there is 3-4 guys playing I find myself getting bored, but then again even when there are 3-4 guys playing I find myself trying new things to keep it fresh. Its a good thing that RDR releases soon and between that and possible MAG maps we will have 15-20 HD online again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 11:06 am

Yes we may still have to wait a few months, but when I think about it they are not comig with a map for call of duty, they have work on a map that will hold massive amount of players plus 3 or 4 times bigger, maybe that's why may be taking longer.

But for now I still have to get to 60 with sver once I do it I'll see if give it a break or keep going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 11:26 am

Keep in mind this game came out just a fwe months ago. COD came out in November, and just now got maps and they are not that great from what I am told. I know that some one will say yeah but COD has more maps, but not really....DOM is technically 2 maps, AQ is 2 maps, SABO is 1, Suppression is 1 so thats 18 map variations and 16 that you can play (if my math is right???)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reave02

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 2:29 pm

x_shadowhawk_x wrote:
Keep in mind this game came out just a fwe months ago. COD came out in November, and just now got maps and they are not that great from what I am told. I know that some one will say yeah but COD has more maps, but not really....DOM is technically 2 maps, AQ is 2 maps, SABO is 1, Suppression is 1 so thats 18 map variations and 16 that you can play (if my math is right???)

9 maps total 3 factions x 3 modes = 9 x 2 possible factions on each map = 18 possible variations you were right there... but it's 15 you can play in, if you're raven you obviously can't play in a valor sver match so that makes 15 playable variations on 9 maps... I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 2:39 pm

wouldn't it be

6 total DOM maps (2 on Sver, 2 on Raven, 2 on Valor) *2 different sides to each DOM map
6 total AQ maps (2 on Sver, 2 on Raven, 2 on Valor) *2 different sides to each AQ map
3 total SABO maps
1 Suppression map
=16 total maps for each faction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 2:46 pm

Even though they have been releasing stuff pretty often, it is still boring me. Kinda tired of waiting on these new maps. If Zipper pulled a COD and didn't put out new maps for 6 months then I would probably move on to another game.

I'm actually thinking about picking up COD World at War and playing that again. Not near as much useless crap as what Infinity Ward put in MW2.

make gif
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 2:56 pm

yeah I have been trying to get into BFBC2 some (also seems a bit boring) and SOCOM but the friends list is not as active in these games. I think several of us are grasping straws untill RDR. I really hope it is not a let down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 3:03 pm

I'm with ya shadow, I hope its good. I've really been in the mood for a good western game for some reason. So I hope it pays off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASmoothKillminal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 9:01 pm

I got sooo bored I deleted my 7 time vet player and started over on SVER. I played with Samson for awhile tonight and it was great. I should of came back to SVER earlier.

make gif
Back to top Go down
Edibhiid
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/5/2010, 9:27 pm

Its always more fun playing with people you know! And it probably doesn't hurt that it's SVER. I'll see you in game when after tomorrow then! It's been a while since I got to team up with you =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   5/6/2010, 9:23 am

Glad to be able to play with you again. Sorry you had to delete the account to come back to play with regulars. I don't see too many people online at all anymore but then again I too do not play as often. Glad to have you back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else getting kinda bored?   

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else getting kinda bored?
Page 1 of 1